Wednesday, November 5, 2008

such a beautiful time . . . | alabama maternity photographer

Following my maternity model call (to which I had an enormous response - thank you) I had a flurry of sessions! My plan is to take my maternity sessions in a less-traditional direction. I just want to throw a little more fun into them, and we have definitely done that with these sessions!

All of the models I photographed for these maternity sessions were so great! They were all so willing to try [almost] anything I suggested. Seriously, they were real troopers. I'm not too far removed from their condition, so I am particularly impressed with how great these mommies-to-be were to work with.

I got a HUGE variety of images that I can't wait to get on my website. Here are a couple of images from one of the recent maternity sessions! I love these images - and the really fun thing for me is that these aren't even my favorites!!! There are so many great shots of T that I just had to share a couple real quick.


Thanks again, ladies! I had so much fun, and I can't wait to meet those precious babies.

monica

1 comment:

Takeria said...

Monica,
I love these shots and I can not wait to see the rest of the photos. I had so much fun with you that day and I will recommend your expertise to anyone. Thanks for making my day.
Takeria