Friday, October 17, 2008

i need a model | birmingham maternity photographer

**UPDATE: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE RESPONSES. THESE SESSIONS ARE NOW COMPLETE. PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYE ONE THE BLOG FOR FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES!!**

I have a ton of great ideas in my head for maternity sessions, and I need a willing participant or two. I'm going for a particular look here, so I need someone who:

  • is 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 months pregnant
  • is comfortable in her skin
  • is fashion-savvy
  • has kept in shape during the pregnancy (i'm going for the "basketball" belly here)
  • is photogenic (;-D)
  • wants a FREE MATERNITY SESSION!!

This will be a creative session for me, so expect to have a lot of fun! Unfortunately, I only need one or two models, so I will not be able to photograph everyone who volunteers. Oh, and I need to do it soon before the holiday season gets too crazy!!

If this sounds like fun to you, shoot me an email telling me a little about yourself. Also, please send a recent snapshot of yourself if you have one (the snapshot will be helpful, but it is not required to be considered).

I can't wait to hear from you.

monica

monica@monicacarroll.com

**UPDATE: THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE RESPONSES. THESE SESSIONS ARE NOW COMPLETE. PLEASE KEEP YOUR EYE ONE THE BLOG FOR FUTURE OPPORTUNITIES!!**

No comments: