Friday, September 19, 2008

Babypalooza::COMPLIMENTARY SESSIONS

Gosh, I know it has been ages since I last posted! The whole site-going-down thing threw me completely out of whack! It was "only" down for 4 days, but it absolutely drove me crazy!!

Anyway, so last weekend we participated in Babypalooza - a baby expo held at Brookwood mall. Somehow it had flown under my radar until about 12 days before the event - TWELVE DAYS! There was so very much to do to get ready and so little time to do it, but we pulled it off for the most part.

So many fun families stopped by our booth. So many, in fact, that I ran out of business cards - and I had 450 (so for those of you who got a handwritten business card, please forgive me). To all of you who stopped by, thanks so much for the feedback - it was so great to hear that you love what we are doing!

As a lot of you know, I am giving complimentary photography sessions to 3 very lucky people who visited us at the expo. I will announce those winners Monday (the 22nd), so be sure to check back. I will also email (or "snail mail" those who didn't list an email address) the winners. How *fun* that is going to be!!!

til then . . .
.:monica:.

No comments: